Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Suicide and family division

Aug 25th 2013 new
Praying angel Dear CM prayer warriors please pray for a serious family situation

A young cousin ( 27) has committed suicidesad and the family is very divided. Her parents have been divorced for 26 years. She did not keep in contact with most of her family. She had some emotional problems from all of this upheaval in her life. Unfortunately, she had some problems with the law and her husband recently and so she killed herself this past week.

Her mom and siblings are forbidding my uncle from attending the viewing and may prevent him from attending the memorial service telling him that he is the cause of her suicide.
If this was an isolated incident I would say grief had a lot to do with it but unfortunately there has been so much hatred for years from the ex wife and now the other kids that it is almost unbearable. My mom went to go help him through this and she too is experiencing the backlash of hate .

Please pray for peace on Wednesday at the memorial service. It is going to be the hardest day for my uncle . We need heavenly help and your prayers would be much appreciated.
Thank youtheheart rosary
Aug 25th 2013 new
Praying wave
Aug 25th 2013 new
Praying
Aug 25th 2013 new
Praying
Aug 25th 2013 new
Prayers for alll of those involved in such a difficult time and situation.
Aug 25th 2013 new
Praying theheart
Aug 25th 2013 new
Prayers for you uncle and family in this most tragic event. May they all come together in everyone's time of need and not put blame on anyone and prayers for the soul of your cousin. Praying theheart rosary

This is tough especially when one takes there own life and people especially families carry the guilt or accusations and it is truly sad when in all reality they should look at the one who took their own life and the family they've left behind as selfish and painful, but again they were not in their right mind and need many many prayers.

Be strong as a lot of what people say which is hurtful and blaming during this most hurtful and hard time is there way of dealing with grief. They definitely should seek grief support if they feel it will help. I've been here with my late ex and trust me, even though I was grieving, there are people that will accuse, say bad things, but if you have a loving strong family, keep them close as they will protect you or your uncle.

Aug 25th 2013 new
Hi Kathleen---so sorry---Lord be with Kathleen's cousin-May she know Peace with you in Heaven----for the division in this family -May the Angels of the Living God surround each one--May the Grace of God flow from Heaven and touch each of the souls--so much hurt anger hate unforgiveness Lord-Jesus you know--by the Power of the Cross and Resurrection May the division be healed by your Mercy and Love-May Forgiviness abound-May your Peace Lord Reigntheheart rosary
Aug 25th 2013 new
Praying
Aug 25th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
May the Lord send peace,healing and his Holy Spirit to you and your family.I ask this in Jesus name.Amen.
Posts 1 - 10 of 44