Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Aug 24 new
There are women on this forum whose boundless optimism and kindness are inspiring, and makes me wish I had more of the same.
Aug 24 new
I like how the men of this forum strive to be respectful and holy, as a general rule. Some of the messages I receive on other sites are really gross. I don't worry about that here.
Aug 24 new
Katie, it is the ladies acting like real ladies that attracts gentlemen. There are many great women here. Men and women, when keeping God in the mix can accomplish some awesome things; thanks also to the efforts of CM and the membership at large.
Aug 25 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: Johnny, A positive attitude is an attractive quality in a guy.
Thanks Barbara. smile
Aug 25 new
(quote) Patrick-872788 said: There are women on this forum whose boundless optimism and kindness are inspiring, and makes me wish I had more of the same.
I'm sure you do have the same.. dig Deep! biggrin Praying
Aug 25 new
(quote) Katie-822269 said: I like how the men of this forum strive to be respectful and holy, as a general rule. Some of the messages I receive on other sites are really gross. I don't worry about that here.
very complimentary post Katie.. nice. biggrin Praying
Aug 25 new
(quote) John-971967 said: Katie, it is the ladies acting like real ladies that attracts gentlemen. There are many great women here. Men and women, when keeping God in the mix can accomplish some awesome things; thanks also to the efforts of CM and the membership at large.
John, It is these high stndards on Catholic Match that have attracted me here, encouraged my spiritual growth and caused me to keep my standards high as I seek a Catholic husband.
Aug 25 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: I truly feel that there is a positive in everyone or every situation. You may not see it right away but one can always find the good in someone. I would like to hear from you the good you see in members of the opposite sex.

I like it when the guys will give a gal a compliment when she is feeling down about herself. It is so nice to see someone help build up another person.

I love the feeling of community that we have here on Catholic Match, which supports us as we go out into the "daily grind" of the world and interact in a dominant culture whose standards are very different than ours.

I am a regular on the status thread in the Entertainment and Humor Room, in which a pretty muh equal blend of men and women talk about our daily lives, family lives, our joys and challenges.
Aug 25 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: John, It is these high stndards on Catholic Match that have attracted me here, encouraged my spiritual growth and caused me to keep my standards high as I seek a Catholic husband.
Yes, indeed Margo, I can say the same thing (although some things still get the best of me).

I enjoy the forums while I also pray and discern God's plan for me in my journey seeking a Catholic wife.

Lord, a practicing Catholic for the rest of her days please :)
Aug 25 new
I love how the people on CM care about their faith. Even when they are bickering, they are arguing about the orthodoxy of the faith. On one hand, its annoying. On the other, inspirational. You gotta love those who are so dedicated to the faith.

Posts 21 - 30 of 48