Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Fans of Infowars and WND

Aug 25th 2013 new

How many CMer's have heard of, or are avid readers of the websites "Infowars", and "World Net Daily"?
Aug 25th 2013 new
For potential newcomers, these websites will cover news that others won't cover. For instance: did you know that Rupert Murdoch(owner of Fox news) has tweeted support for gun control? Do you know what the Bilderberg Group is and who has attended their conferences? I seriously suggest that people who want a conservative-libertarian viewpoint, check these sources out as they will release this information.
Aug 25th 2013 new
(quote) Greg-902815 said: For potential newcomers, these websites will cover news that others won't cover. For instance: did you know that Rupert Murdoch(owner of Fox news) has tweeted support for gun control? Do you know what the Bilderberg Group is and who has attended their conferences? I seriously suggest that people who want a conservative-libertarian viewpoint, check these sources out as they will release this information.
Yes they do, but in both cases discretion is required in perusing those sites.

In the case of WND, they are questionable because they are catering to evangelicals and thus openly promote books to them that are of a heretical nature. They also promote an anti-catholic agenda, despite the fact that the owner, Joseph Farah, is (I think) an Eastern Catholic.

In the case of Infowars, and also Natural News, the questionable reportage comes because of their promotion of New Age doctrines.
Aug 25th 2013 new
The thing about WND is that they have Catholic and Evangelical writers. You're right about Farah; I believe is listed as being a "maranite" Christian. The most Catholic writer on there is none other than Pat Buchannan; he writes for Latin Mass Magazine as well. Here is an article by him:

newsbusters.org.

Naturally I don;t agree with everything Alex Jones or Pat Buchanan say, but they get it right a lot of the time. I turned away from Fox because it always seemed phony to me.
Aug 25th 2013 new
(quote) Greg-902815 said: For potential newcomers, these websites will cover news that others won't cover. For instance: did you know that Rupert Murdoch(owner of Fox news) has tweeted support for gun control? Do you know what the Bilderberg Group is and who has attended their conferences? I seriously suggest that people who want a conservative-libertarian viewpoint, check these sources out as they will release this information.
I've heard of the Bilderberg Group and have Daniel Estulin's book of the same title. Alex Jones is a bit a raving lunatic if you ask me. If he didn't rave so much I'd watch him more often.
Aug 25th 2013 new
I've heard of the Bilderberg Group and have Daniel Estulin's book of the same title. Alex Jones is a bit a raving lunatic if you ask me. If he didn't rave so much I'd watch him more often.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6