Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Aug 25th 2013 new
I definitely appreciate the support that I have gotten in the prayer room when relatives and friends have been ill.
Aug 25th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: Sherill-ann, I've also witnessed some great humor from the guys in those forums. I love it when I read something that a guy has said and I laugh out loud. Guess it is a good thing that I live alone.
Oh yes Barbara.They do have a good sense of humour. You get a Gold Star! They add a bright sunshine to the day. biggrin
Aug 25th 2013 new
I like gals who have a good sense of humor. Also I know it has already been mentioned...but I've made no secret of the fact I am most appreciative of the powerful CM prayers!
Aug 25th 2013 new
In an online environment it is so easy to forget we're interacting with an actual person on the other side of the screen. What I like here at CM is that while many are very firm in their opinions, the most prevalent qualities are kindness, generosity, and humour.
I appreciate the men of Catholic Match for their conviction, their devotion to the faith, and their desire to live Godly lives. Keep it up, men; may God strengthen you in virtue and perseverance.

Thank you so much for this positive topic!
Aug 25th 2013 new
Barbara,

God Bless you for starting this topic!

I've made some great friends on CM the past eight months and I'm looking forward to making more, men AND women.

It seems to me, as a recent widow, that all of us here have one thing in common...we are searching for that 'special someone' to share our lives with. Of course, only Jesus can fill the void in our souls (Our souls are restless until they rest in Thee, O Lord), but He also said that "It is not good for man to be alone", so He created a 'helpmate, a partner' to share the joys of life and to comfort each other during the sorrowful ones.

It's so refreshing to be able to be open about our precious Catholic faith, its beliefs and practices, without wondering if we offended someone! By focusing our attention on practicing Catholics as possible friends, confidantes and even potential spouses, we've overcome one major hurdle already.

May the good Lord grant all of our hearts' desires...
Aug 25th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: I like gals who have a good sense of humor. Also I know it has already been mentioned...but I've made no secret of the fact I am most appreciative of the powerful CM prayers!
laughing laughing I agree with you Jerry. A sense of humor is very important to me too! A guy who can make me laugh is priceless!
Aug 25th 2013 new
I've attended several CM events and get-togethers, both national and regional, and met over 100 guys/gals from CM... I've truly enjoyed myself, and the company of those I've met... you'll never meet a nicer group of people than a group of CMers!
Aug 25th 2013 new
Wow so many great responses. Sorry if I don't acknowledge each of you but know that I appreciate all of you participating and expressing the positives of others on CM.

I like that people are not afraid to share positive thoughts about others.
Aug 25th 2013 new
biggrin biggrin Nice to see such a positive thread Barbara - Good Job!
Aug 25th 2013 new
Thanks Trish. It is also nice to see so many participants.
Posts 31 - 40 of 48