Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Aug 25th 2013 new
Praying rosary Dove
Aug 25th 2013 new
My prayers go out to all involved in such an emotionally charged situation.
Aug 25th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying Praying hug

Kathleen, May the Lord wrap his arms around this family ... May they feel his peace in their hearts...

Aug 25th 2013 new
Praying
Aug 25th 2013 new
Kathleen, I am so sorry for your loss and for the family difficulties your family is experiencing. I will pray for the soul of your cousin and for your family that the Holy Spirit may shower them with reconciliation and peace,
Aug 25th 2013 new
hug Thank you all everyone. Appreciate the prayers for my cousin and her family.
Aug 25th 2013 new
Many Hail Marys prayed
Aug 25th 2013 new
I'm praying for you, your cousin and all the family, to find peace and forgiveness and to be kind to each other, to let the past and its hurts go so all can grieve and then find God's comfort.
Aug 25th 2013 new
(quote) Kathleen-311531 said: Dear CM prayer warriors please pray for a serious family situation

A young cousin ( 27) has committed suicide and the family is very divided. Her parents have been divorced for 26 years. She did not keep in contact with most of her family. She had some emotional problems from all of this upheaval in her life. Unfortunately, she had some problems with the law and her husband recently and so she killed herself this past week.

Her mom and siblings are forbidding my uncle from attending the viewing and may prevent him from attending the memorial service telling him that he is the cause of her suicide.
If this was an isolated incident I would say grief had a lot to do with it but unfortunately there has been so much hatred for years from the ex wife and now the other kids that it is almost unbearable. My mom went to go help him through this and she too is experiencing the backlash of hate .

Please pray for peace on Wednesday at the memorial service. It is going to be the hardest day for my uncle . We need heavenly help and your prayers would be much appreciated.
Thank you
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug Our Thoughts & Prayers are with your cousin & the Family ; Also prayers are with You & your Family; Take care of one another! (You) Keep the Faith) Take care Mike "Peace"!!
Aug 26th 2013 new
Prayers coming.
Posts 11 - 20 of 44