Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Aug 25th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: Dave, That is what I am talking about. You took what some could see as a negative comment (sorry Susan) and showed a positive. We are all adults and have had different experiences if one can't agree to disagree on certain subjects then maybe one isn't ready for a committed relationship.
Criticisms are good to have. It should help us improve ourselves. Don't take it too personal otherwise, you won't make it. :) Keep on smiling and try to make little steps to improve or work on something better. That's a good thing.
Aug 25th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: I truly feel that there is a positive in everyone or every situation. You may not see it right away but one can always find the good in someone. I would like to hear from you the good you see in members of the opposite sex.

I like it when the guys will give a gal a compliment when she is feeling down about herself. It is so nice to see someone help build up another person.

Thank you!!!!!

m.youtube.com
Aug 25th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: I truly feel that there is a positive in everyone or every situation. You may not see it right away but one can always find the good in someone. I would like to hear from you the good you see in members of the opposite sex.

I like it when the guys will give a gal a compliment when she is feeling down about herself. It is so nice to see someone help build up another person.

Thank you!!!!!

m.youtube.com
Aug 25th 2013 new
I think the women on here just make the world a better place ... (and a prettier one, too!) ...

And isn't that why we are on this earth, to make it better? Well done, ladies ...
Aug 26th 2013 new
wave
You get a Gold Star!
The people in the chat room encourage and support each other.
Aug 26th 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: I love the feeling of community that we have here on Catholic Match, which supports us as we go out into the "daily grind" of the world and interact in a dominant culture whose standards are very different than ours.

I am a regular on the status thread in the Entertainment and Humor Room, in which a pretty muh equal blend of men and women talk about our daily lives, family lives, our joys and challenges.
I echo this. I love my 'sistahs' all around the board. I enjoy hearing about their everyday lives and laughing with them at life's absurdities. As a mom and teacher, I spend lots of time with littles. This outlet is one of my treasured sources of adult conversation!
Aug 26th 2013 new
Jim you are welcome and thanks for the hugs!
Aug 26th 2013 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: I think the women on here just make the world a better place ... (and a prettier one, too!) ...

And isn't that why we are on this earth, to make it better? Well done, ladies ...
Thanks Richard. I do have to say that the guys here also make the world a better place.
Posts 41 - 48 of 48