Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Aug 26th 2013 new
So sorry for your loss. I too lost my brother who was also a talented musician and a lovely person. I miss him. May God hold you and the rest of your family in the palm of His hands at this time and bring you and yours great comfort. May your brother's soul rest in peace,
Aug 26th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Aug 26th 2013 new
I am so sorry Laura! My prayers are with you/\
Aug 26th 2013 new
So sorry to hear this. Praying theheart
Aug 26th 2013 new
So sorry Laura rosary Praying rosary
Aug 26th 2013 new
My prayers are with and for you, your family and your brother. It is so very difficult to lose a sibling , let alone your adult child!
Aug 26th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart Sorry for your loss.
Aug 26th 2013 new
(quote) Laura-56149 said: My beloved brother went home to His Maker. He was an extremely talented musician, amazingly intelligent, sooo very funny and had a generous heart of gold. There are know words to express what he meant to me. He was 59 years old and my heart feels broken knowing we won't grow old together. My mother is 96 and will have to bury her son and that makes me so sad. He has a wife, 6 grown children and grandchildren.
Thank you for your prayers, my generous prayer warriors. You have brought me much comfort over the years. My mom and sisters and I are saying the 54 day novena with you. God knew we would need it.
Sorry for your loss Laura. Prayers sent for you, your brother and your family...
Aug 26th 2013 new
Prayers
Aug 27th 2013 new
Dear Laura,
I am so sorry for your loss. Having lost a brother and both parents, I know how you feel. May the Holy Paraclete comfort you, the rest of the family and all those who loved your dear brother. Know that he is in Heaven--full of joy and interceding on behalf of all of you. And one day, you shall all be reunited with him and Our Lord.
May he be granted eternal rest and may perpetual light shine upon him and all the faithful departed.
Although grieving, may the gratitude for the gift of your brother, along with God's grace, ultimately fill you with peace.
Praying rosary theheart
Posts 41 - 50 of 64