Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nice traits

Aug 26th 2013 new
What qualities are you looking for in a potential mate?

I am hoping this thread will give insight to gender perspectives.

Please keep your list somewhat succinct- this provides for the most important ones to be stated.

Thanks...

Aug 26th 2013 new
(quote) Sara-979131 said: What qualities are you looking for in a potential mate?

I am hoping this thread will give insight to gender perspectives.

Please keep your list somewhat succinct- this provides for the most important ones to be stated.

Thanks...

Honesty (with themselves and their mate), reciprocal care and tender heart, Love of God, and honesty....oh, said that, guess that one is hard to find. wide eyed
Aug 26th 2013 new
(quote) Laura-857740 said: Honesty (with themselves and their mate), reciprocal care and tender heart, Love of God, and honesty....oh, said that, guess that one is hard to find.
l: wave (Oh) Be Nice laughing Were no that hard to find; (on here anyway) Mike "peace"!!
Aug 26th 2013 new
HONESTY is an expectation for both men & women. I have never considered that to be a trait as much as a given. Sort of like I would never expect that someone would lie about age. Good grief! The truth would be found out eventually, so why bend or stretch, or lie?
Aug 26th 2013 new
Someone who is fun to be with. Someone who is funny and yet can be serious when he needs to be.
Someone who will love me for me and make me happy! biggrin biggrin heart heart
Aug 26th 2013 new
Thrifty... and not as in spend Thrifty either.. biggrin laughing laughing laughing
Aug 26th 2013 new
Authenticity.
Aug 26th 2013 new
(quote) Trish-977181 said: Someone who is fun to be with. Someone who is funny and yet can be serious when he needs to be.
Someone who will love me for me and make me happy!
Trish, you and I want the same man!
Aug 26th 2013 new
Polite and considerate smile
Aug 26th 2013 new
(quote) Dave-146273 said: Thrifty... and not as in spend Thrifty either..
Thanks for keeping it lighthearted!
Posts 1 - 10 of 74