Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Aug 27th 2013 new
she is celebrated daily as my poodle is sooooooooooooooooo good of a friend
Aug 27th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: she is celebrated daily as my poodle is sooooooooooooooooo good of a friend
Yes, I hear you Susan. Every day is their day.
Aug 27th 2013 new

Here's wishing for man's best friend fewer dog day afternoons in the pound and more three dog nights in someone's loving home. Joy to your pooch's world, and to yours too, of course, Marianne.

Aug 27th 2013 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said:

Here's wishing for man's best friend fewer dog day afternoons in the pound and more three dog nights in someone's loving home. Joy to your pooch's world, and to yours too, of course, Marianne.

So, Roystan, do you have a dog?
Aug 28th 2013 new
If I did as a bachelor, it would be two chihuahuas, two so they could keep each other company in a way that is as close as possible to the natural way in which dogs live socially, and chihuahas for ease of bathing, etc. If I were to be in a family unit with others to help look after pets, the dogs could be larger. But, no, I have no cats or dogs because I'm hardly ever at home (although some of the neighbourhood cats seem to think the yard belongs to them).
Aug 28th 2013 new
Cats do that. They take over your yard. I don't know why. All the cats in
this neighborhood seem to come by and bug my dog while she is out on
the deck. Needless to say, a good watch dog barks when protecting
the property, so I wish the cats would go elsewhere.

Maybe I could send them to your yard.
Aug 28th 2013 new
(quote) Marianne-100218 said:

separate entrance where the low rent units are ....

OK, but, the yard has two entrances, one for the rich cats that can afford to drop a complete fieldmouse on the doormat as the entry fee and the other for half-lizards, quarter grasshoppers and other widow's two mites-type offerings.
Posts 1 - 8 of 8