Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

The Previous thread locked. We'll continue in this one. Don't lose heart! If you've missed a day or two, just pick yourself up and begin again. God rewards effort.
Aug 27th 2013 new
Day 13 - Tuesday August 27, 2013 - In Petition - Joyful Mysteries

Two days before Christmas, these words were read in the refectory: "Tomorrow is the Birth of Jesus Christ according to the flesh." At these words, my soul was pierced by the light and love of God, and I gained deeper knowledge of the Mystery of the Incarnation of the Son of God. How great is the mercy of God contained in the Mystery of the Incarnation of the Son of God!

St. Faustina, from Diary: Divine Mercy in my Soul, #1433

rosary rose
Aug 27th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Aug 27th 2013 new
www.prayerflowers.com

Praying rosary theheart
Aug 27th 2013 new
Day 14 In Petition

Wednesday, August 28

Luminous Mysteries

rose Praying rosary theheart
Aug 27th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Aug 27th 2013 new
(quote) David-364112 said:
The Previous thread locked. We'll continue in this one. Don't lose heart! If you've missed a day or two, just pick yourself up and begin again. God rewards effort.
wave That's a nice reminder David about missing 1 rosary & picking it back up again. I've had some days I've had to either pray 1 1/2 rosaries or 2 rosaries when I couldn't finish it while falling asleep the night before.

I am thankful for our Mother Mary's protection, as well as my Guardian angel's, when I drove from Augusta to Atlanta, GA today (approx. 150 miles). It wasn't until this evening when getting out of my car at my friend's house that I discovered my gas cap was off! I was in such a hurry as I left town & pump my gas that I somehow forgot to replace the cap back on! I think I reached for the window washer squeegee & took my eyes at the gas cap & lid, so lid was also still open. embarassed boggled rosary theheart Praying rose Had to be prayers from above that assisted me!
Aug 28th 2013 new
(quote) Amy-56598 said: Day 14 In Petition

Wednesday, August 28

Luminous Mysteries

"Christ was transfigured, not by acquiring what he was not but by manifesting to his disciples what he in fact was; he opened their eyes and gave these blind man sight."

- St. John Damascene (675-749)

"Or else, according to your capacity is the word either lessened or increased to you, and unless you ascend the summit of a higher wisdom, you behold not what glory there is in the Word of God. Now the garments of the Word, are the discourses of the Scriptures, and certain clothings of the Divine mind; and as his raiment shone white, so in the eyes of your understanding, the sense of the divine words becomes clear. Hence after Moses, Elijah; that is, the Law and the Prophets in the Word. For neither can the Law exist without the Word, nor the Prophet, unless he prophesied of the Son of God."

- St. Ambrose (ca. 340-397)

rosary rose

Aug 28th 2013 new
"...... was transfigured, not by acquiring what he was not but by manifesting to his disciples what he in fact was; 

scratchchin shhh rosary rosary rosary rosary
Aug 28th 2013 new
"...... was transfigured, not by acquiring what he was not but by manifesting to his disciples what he in fact was; 

scratchchin shhh rosary rosary rosary rosary
Posts 1 - 10 of 200