Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

www.youtube.com

Colton Burpo witnessed he visited Heaven and a book was written about it.

angel rosary
Aug 31st 2013 new
Hopefully atheism goes extinct. two cents
Aug 31st 2013 new
(quote) Tom-432657 said: Hopefully atheism goes extinct.
I don't know how to reconcile these NDE's (Near Death Experiences) with Catholicism. Some of the (you tube) videos I've watched don't mention the Blessed Mother, or the Saints. Purgatory is not mentioned. I don't know what to make of them. Any thoughts??
Aug 31st 2013 new
Jim, I don't know what to make of them either. I have not watched the video or read anything about this boy. Would love to know more on the Church's teaching.
Aug 31st 2013 new
(quote) Helen-450889 said: Jim, I don't know what to make of them either. I have not watched the video or read anything about this boy. Would love to know more on the Church's teaching.
I don't believe everything I see though I find it fascinating. Am wary when they don't mention the Blessed Mother or the saints. God is not the author of confusion; Satan is.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5