Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

A Very Sad Reality

Aug 30th 2013 new
I know that there are some groups that are trying to legalize pedophilia, but those are not the only tones who present a threat to the safety of children. Another factor that contributes to this concern for parents are the number of frequent. Sadly, false accusations of molestation are a frequent reality in the criminal justice system. Besides detracting from credible cases of true sexual abuse, false accusations have put many innocent men and women behind bars, while destroying their families and ruining their lives. And when these people are taken from their families how can they be there for them and protect them from the same kind of harm.

The motives behind these false accusation vary. Set aside revenge over a broken relationship, desire to gain full custody of a child, or often include a desire to obtain a financial winfall from a public figure, I know of a number of cases where the actual perpatrators were framing the falsely accused. I myself caught onto what an older teen was doing to a seven-year-old boy. When I told him what he was doing was wrong and that I was going to talk with the childs mother about, sure enough the teen had the nerve to try and scare me into silence with the threat of framing me for his sick activities. I did not back down and I did everything I could to make his mother aware of what was going on. By the time I got her to hear me out, the creep distanced himself from the child and the child's family , as well as ripped them off in the process.

I don't know of where this Cho Mo's where abouts are but I would like to think he is be hind bars. but I am afraid that that is not the case.

Aug 30th 2013 new
Another point that I want to make is that when people get falsely accuse of this crime, if makes it difficult to put these criminals behind bars. Below is a website and artile that may be useful in being able to tell the difference between false allegations of child molestations and the real cases. It may also help parents or caregivers of children know what to do if they are falsely accused.
www.criminalattorney.com

False Allegations of Child Molestation and Child Abuse: What is Real and What Only Appears to be Real, and How to Know the Difference

Aug 30th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Another point that I want to make is that when people get falsely accuse of this crime, if makes it difficult to put these criminals behind bars. Below is a website and artile that may be useful in being able to tell the difference between false allegations of child molestations and the real cases. It may also help parents or caregivers of children know what to do if they are falsely accused.
http://www.criminalattorney.com/news/child-molestation/
False Allegations of Child Molestation and Child Abuse: What is Real and What Only Appears to be Real, and How to Know the Difference

Oop, I meant article not artile sorry
Aug 31st 2013 new
I understand if people find it a sensitive topic; I would just like to have some input.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4