Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mary Ellen. (ME)

Aug 30th 2013 new
Cmers. I just got off the FB chat with ME. Most of you remember her. Well her fianc has just broken it all off. Please pray for her intentions which include financial issues. It's devastating for her and for those of us who love her.

Tim
Aug 30th 2013 new
Praying Oh no. Prayers for her. Praying
Aug 30th 2013 new
Praying
Aug 30th 2013 new
I am so sorry to hear that - many prayers for ME. Praying rosary Praying
Aug 30th 2013 new
Praying
Aug 30th 2013 new
What?! OMG....I'm so sorry....I was there a few months ago and they obviously were very much in love....my heart goes out to them...thanks for letting us know so that we can pray for them. Hopefully it's temporary cold feet.
Aug 30th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Aug 31st 2013 new
Praying Praying
Aug 31st 2013 new
(quote) Tim-734178 said: Cmers. I just got off the FB chat with ME. Most of you remember her. Well her fianc has just broken it all off. Please pray for her intentions which include financial issues. It's devastating for her and for those of us who love her.

Tim
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug For ME!
Aug 31st 2013 new
(quote) Jacqueline-198 said: What?! OMG....I'm so sorry....I was there a few months ago and they obviously were very much in love....my heart goes out to them...thanks for letting us know so that we can pray for them. Hopefully it's temporary cold feet.
Praying Praying Praying theheart / I Hope so (on the Temporary cold feet) What imean is i hope they can work it out.
Posts 1 - 10 of 39