Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Has anyone does the whitewater there. I'm schedule for a trip there in Oct.
Aug 31st 2013 new
Sorry type has anyone done the Gauley?
Sep 1st 2013 new
I haven't, but i've talked to people that have and they say it's AWESOME!! A lot of class III and IV Rapids, and even a few Vs... but as with White water rafting i'm sure a lot depends on river flow and the time of year that you go. Good luck and Enjoy! biggrin Praying
Sep 1st 2013 new
I'm skydiving in a couple of weeks but it's the Gauley I'm concerned about....lol. The organizer said I should be fine though and I've kayaked with him a lot so I'm going with what he says.
Sep 1st 2013 new
I have rafted that river and many others. I love rafting. Have you been rafting before? Do you know how to swim? If you haven't been, you should go with someone who has and you should be briefed about what to expect when you are rafting. It is an exciting and fun form of water recreation.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5