Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Out of Town matches

Aug 31st 2013 new
All of my matches are out of town/in different states.
Where in my profile can I request matches in my state?
Karen
Sep 1st 2013 new
I'm not sure if you can; they just kind of show up. Best to create a saved search, by state, age or whatever criteria you want. It works better, and it's just as easy to check up on.
Sep 1st 2013 new
(quote) Karen-398375 said: All of my matches are out of town/in different states.
Where in my profile can I request matches in my state?
Karen
Karen,
there are 2 kinds of matches that i know of;
the First kind is those suggested to you by the CM computer model based on similarities in your Profile, and the Second way is like Chris suggested.
You can do your own seach based on your criteria.  Use the "search" feature in the Blue drop down menu bar at the top of the page. It will then give you options to save your search as well as create new ones. Good luck and if you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask. biggrin Praying
Sep 1st 2013 new
Do you ever run a search for your state only?

I get no matches in my state, because there's no one in my state who matches my criteria. C'est la vie.
Sep 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Dave-146273 said: Karen,
there are 2 kinds of matches that i know of;
the First kind is those suggested to you by the CM computer model based on similarities in your Profile, and the Second way is like Chris suggested.
You can do your own seach based on your criteria.  Use the "search" feature in the Blue drop down menu bar at the top of the page. It will then give you options to save your search as well as create new ones. Good luck and if you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
Hi Dave,

Just asking...
1. i notice that new members are included too in the list of online members but not literally online? Is there any way that those new/old members who are online are only on the online list?
2.About favorite list, i remember one telling me, that one possible way to chat those on favorite list is to inform/message that i added them.. Those i click as favorite here are being notified that i add them? Do they have an idea that once clicked as favorite by a member they can chat me or i still need a response and wait ?

Hoping to get clear answer from you...

Thanks and God bless
Sep 2nd 2013 new
Rizavilla,, That's a good question, and i don't have the answer to that. What i would recommend is that you submit a Help ticket and ask the staff that question. They will be able to give you a more accurate answer than i can.
Thanks.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6