Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

I really enjoy reading the posts on here and would love to meet other women for friendship in person. I'd lke to start a social group that met once a wk for coffee and/or other. If anyone in my geographical area reads this & you are interested, please contact me either through this thread or message me directly! I'd love to get the most of out of CM and I can't believe I am the only woman my age in this area who couldn't benefit from new friends and broadening her social circle! Have a great day, Brenda
Sep 2nd 2013 new
I would - if I lived in your area - join your social group even though I am 70. But if anyone reading this lives in the shore-area New Jersey area, the same goes: let's meet up - friendships are important, I believe. Leslie.
Sep 2nd 2013 new
Hi Leslie, thanks for writing! I'm looking at your picture and you look more like 40 than 70! One of my best friends lives in NJ - all of my closest friends are in far away states! That's why I wanted to start this group and it's a great way to network, ladies!!! Someone might have a brother or a cousin that you might be a good match for and that someone that fixes you up would be your new friend from a new social group. ...just sayin' lol
Sep 2nd 2013 new
Hi Brenda! I'd love to be part of the group, as well, but I live too far away.... :( Chelle
Sep 2nd 2013 new
Me too...too far away. :_(
hey Chelle wave
Sep 2nd 2013 new
I'm in Portland, Oregon and would love to have a women's group for friendship and coffee and support.
Sep 3rd 2013 new
Hi Jane!!! :)
Sep 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Brenda-455089 said: I really enjoy reading the posts on here and would love to meet other women for friendship in person. I'd lke to start a social group that met once a wk for coffee and/or other. If anyone in my geographical area reads this & you are interested, please contact me either through this thread or message me directly! I'd love to get the most of out of CM and I can't believe I am the only woman my age in this area who couldn't benefit from new friends and broadening her social circle! Have a great day, Brenda
Brenda - Is Smithton anywhere near Oak Creek, WI? I would love to. I am right outside of Milwaukee.
I have a group of friends that does this very same thing and it's awesome. This weekend we are meeting for miniature golf!
Sep 4th 2013 new
Hi Trish,
Smithton is about 7 or 8 hrs away. I am south of St Louis, in the Metro East.(Illinois side of the St Louis Metro area) I know that it's a great idea so please pray that someone around here besides me thinks so, too!
Sep 4th 2013 new
Suggestion: Don't make it a social group for women. Make it a CM-based group for singles in your area.

A "CM event" doesn't have to be a big deal -- it need only be three acquaintances meeting for coffee. Elder Bob in Kentucky has been having monthly dinners for singles in his area for several years now.

I very much value the friendships I've made over the years with CM gals. But honestly -- I'm here to meet GUYS. wink Please don't exclude them.
Posts 1 - 10 of 23