Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Turkey in elevator

Sep 1st 2013 new
If you got in an elevator and there stood an Turkey!!!!
What would you do?

I am still thinking about what I would do....

Or what would you not like to meet in the elevator?

Let's have fun!!!
Sep 1st 2013 new
(quote) Bernadette-363720 said: If you got in an elevator and there stood an Turkey!!!!
What would you do?

Let's have fun!!!
I would start counting how many months till Thanksgiving.. while giving Mr. Turkey the evil eye.. scratchchin laughing laughing laughing
Sep 1st 2013 new
(quote) Bernadette-363720 said: If you got in an elevator and there stood an Turkey!!!!
What would you do?

A turkey with or without feathers?

Sep 1st 2013 new
I don't know...what does HE look like?
Sep 1st 2013 new
Well my nephew brought over a cage with his beloved Flemish Giants to show them off, and right away my mouth was watering so I apologized and left the room. Those two rabbits were his pets; does not raise any animal and then slaughter them for food.

Assuming the turkey is a Tom I don't think that bird would be on the elevator after I would get my hands on him. After butchering him I could store him in the freezer for Turkey Day.
Sep 1st 2013 new
I would ask him if his name was Tom.....he said he would like to change his name by the way.
I would NOT like to see an alligator in there! Even if her name was Alli.....
Sep 1st 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: I would ask him if his name was Tom.....he said he would like to change his name by the way.
I would NOT like to see an alligator in there! Even if her name was Alli.....
But than I could make alligator stew out of the meat tongue and use her skin to make shoes and a matching handbag and coin purse and an eye glass case. biggrin
Sep 1st 2013 new
What would you do?

Let's have fun!!!
I've been called a jive turkey before, does that count? gobble gobble gobble!
Sep 1st 2013 new
When I was still working, if I got onto an elevator and it was crowded I would announce, "You're probably all wondering why I asked you here today." It also works on a crowded Metrorail car. scratchchin
Sep 1st 2013 new
That's funny, Peter! Chelle
Posts 1 - 10 of 36