Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

...wear a pink shirt?
Sep 3rd 2013 new
Would you, could you: flip the king-size mattress?
Sep 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: ...wear a pink shirt?
That would be a negative, Ma'am!
Sep 3rd 2013 new
I did a LONG time ago where I used to work. In a world full of mostly guys, Tire & Wheels, pink was an option for work shirt. Myself and 2 other colleages wore them. We weren't scared. biggrin
Sep 3rd 2013 new
Would wear one, have worn one....and own one. (long sleeve)
Sep 3rd 2013 new
I have a pink checked shirt that I do wear.
Sep 4th 2013 new
If you had a mustard seed of faith, you could flip a whole mountain of king-sized mattresses, and you would whenever your faith tells you to do so. Or sump'n like that.
Sep 4th 2013 new
Pink, or any dazzling colour, goes well with a black round-necked sweater. The tantalising, teasing glimpse of collar and cuff offsets the conservative plain-ness of the black.
Sep 4th 2013 new
I have that mustard seed of faith and can flip that mattress regularly -- but I'd love to find a man with a mustard seed that would help!
Sep 4th 2013 new
I do have a pink short sleeved shrit, which I do wear sometimes in summer. If you feel confident enough in yourself, then you should not be bothered by any negative comments that are directed your way.

It's how you present yourself color coordinationwise that is the key to looking good.
Posts 1 - 10 of 113