Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I love hearing on public radio when on the rare occasion some one says "God bless","with God's blessings"etc
Only in recent years have I gotten into the habit of saying these words after hearing a good friend using them,and my mother.
Now I will take the opportunity of saying "God bless"ending a phone call to a stranger ....often a quick "God bless" is said in reply!
Do you say these words in parting?Or have other words you like to use in greeting?What other situations could we use them in? scratchchin Praying

Sep 03 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: I love hearing on public radio when on the rare occasion some one says "God bless","with God's blessings"etc
Only in recent years have I gotten into the habit of saying these words after hearing a good friend using them,and my mother.
Now I will take the opportunity of saying "God bless"ending a phone call to a stranger ....often a quick "God bless" is said in reply!
Do you say these words in parting?Or have other words you like to use in greeting?What other situations could we use them in?

Hmmmm.that's odd ...I wrote God with a capitol G ,yet it has come out with a tiny g? boggled
Sep 03 new
To me, the most important thing you can do continually and on a daily basis is to send loving blessings out into the world. So when I say "God Bless" I mean it from the depth of my being and it matters not to me whether the person believe in a loving God or not - for I know HE believes in them.
Sep 03 new
(quote) Monica-977379 said: To me, the most important thing you can do continually and on a daily basis is to send loving blessings out into the world. So when I say "God Bless" I mean it from the depth of my being and it matters not to me whether the person believe in a loving God or not - for I know HE believes in them.
I love what you have just said ,Monica biggrin
Posts 1 - 4 of 4