Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Just curious. I believe there were two big trips scheduled for this July. I don't recall reading anything about them.

Were they good trips?
Sep 4th 2013 new
I've seen lots of comments on Facebook. Looks like the folks had a marvelous time, and there's talk of doing it again next year.
Tracy, the organizer, thinks of every detail. smile
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: I've seen lots of comments on Facebook. Looks like the folks had a marvelous time, and there's talk of doing it again next year.
Tracy, the organizer, thinks of every detail.
I'm not on Facebook. The last Ireland trip, people posted on here (included pictures also) and said they had a nice time. Tracy sounds like a really good tour guide. Will have to go on one of her trips! biggrin
Posts 1 - 3 of 3