Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

How to contact support?

Sep 4th 2013 new
I would like to change my status to something else and I made an incorrect selection now it won't let me change it to seeking friendship only.
Sep 4th 2013 new
On the main navigation menu, click on Profile and select Profile Status from the pop-up menu. Select "Seeking Friendship Only" from the drop-down menu, then click on "Change Profile Status"

Sep 4th 2013 new
Michelle,
In addition to what Jerry said, the following is buried in the info:

Please Note: Updates to your profile status will not affect your subcription in any way. Please ensure that your renewal method is set appropriately before your scheduled renewal date. Updates to any status other than active are limited to one in a seven day time period in order to avoid abuse of the feature.
Sep 5th 2013 new
Hi Michelle,

I updated your profile status to "Seeking Friendship Only". If you ever click on the wrong thing, we are always happy to make a correction. The limit that Sheila mentioned is there for those who abuse the feature, however, it's clear that isn't your intention.

Our staff can always be reached via help ticket: www.catholicmatch.com

To reach this form without the link, simply select "Help" from your account menu, then select "Help Ticket" from the Quick Nav menu at the top of the help page.

Sep 5th 2013 new
Thank you so much
Sep 5th 2013 new
Thank you so much biggrin
Posts 1 - 6 of 6