Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I THANK GOD FOR.....

Sep 5th 2013 new
whatever comes to your mind. And you don't have to post all at once, since each day we may have something to Thank God for.
I will start with....I thank God for answering a prayer for two family members who had been at odds and hadn't spoken much for a number of years. One of the two went to the other with "I want to make amends" (they hugged, cried and said prayers for forgiveness together.....I'm sure a beautiful moment). I couldn't be happier with this situation getting resolved! theheart
Now your turn.....
Sep 5th 2013 new
Living in the USA
My family (well most of them-praying on the others)
My Catholic Faith
Pope Francis
Access to clean water
The ability to see,hear think and pray

Sep 5th 2013 new
For my upcoming mission in Russia (I'm a lay missionary).
My faith in God
God's providence
Our awesome Pope Francis
My amazing friends.

- My God will fulfill all your needs, as lavishly as only God can. Ph 4, 19.
Sep 5th 2013 new
Thanks for sharing Kristin and Melissa!
And Melissa....WELCOME!

I thank You God for the contract which was just sent in....and thank You for my brother and partner!
Sep 5th 2013 new
Praying I thank God that I did not give up on Catholic match and have found my special guy on here. He is so very special to me . Thank You Jesus lovestruck!
Sep 5th 2013 new
My sons and grandson.
Trinidad and Tobago
Holy Catholic Church
My teaching job.
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Nancy-632072 said: I thank God that I did not give up on Catholic match and have found my special guy on here. He is so very special to me . Thank You Jesus
That's great Nancy! I guess I don't need to ask how you've been? lol! Anyway, congrats~
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: My sons and grandson.
Trinidad and Tobago
Holy Catholic Church
My teaching job.
The Catholic Church is alive and well.....and we Thank you Lord~ And thanks for sharing Sherrill-ann!
Sep 5th 2013 new
I loved this thread the first time around Jerry....

I thank God for the opportunity to be free in this wonderful and sometimes frightening country I live in.

I am grateful for family and friends that seem like family.

I adore the beauty of every day, the change of seasons, the sunrise and sunset, the people who walk in and out of my life.

And it is oh so true that thanksgiving changes every day!
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Eileen-890971 said: I loved this thread the first time around Jerry....

I thank God for the opportunity to be free in this wonderful and sometimes frightening country I live in.

I am grateful for family and friends that seem like family.

I adore the beauty of every day, the change of seasons, the sunrise and sunset, the people who walk in and out of my life.

And it is oh so true that thanksgiving changes every day!
That is wonderfully stated Eileen. Thank you!
Posts 1 - 10 of 107