Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Three Very good articles on modesty, responsibility, lies, and the truth!!

1. www.ncregister.com
It's not all on a woman how she dresses or on a guy to be able to see undressed females and not lust...

2. givenbreath.com
A letter from a mom of teen boys to teen girls...

***3. natepyle.com
...."Hey, come here. Let me talk to you. I saw you look at her. Im not judging you or shaming you. I know why you did. I get it. But we have to talk about it because how you look at a woman matters."
Sep 5th 2013 new
Thank you Rachel for sourcing these articles and posting them, I will be recommending them to others too:)
Sep 7th 2013 new
Great Post Rachel.. i read through two of the links.. and i especially liked the one re. Photos, which i think can apply not only to teens, but to everyone-- even us here on CM. In my opinion the pictures we take and post of ourselves says a lot about how maybe we view ourselves and how we want to portray ourselves to the opposite sex, either consciously or subconsciously. biggrin Praying
Posts 1 - 3 of 3