Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

An Inspiring Obituary

Sep 10th 2013 new
thestir.cafemom.com

This woman has an incredibly inspiring obituary. She lived her life as a very giving and loving Catholic and is an example for all of us.
Sep 10th 2013 new
(quote) Angela-304987 said: http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/160832/womans_incredible_obituary_shows_us

This woman has an incredibly inspiring obituary. She lived her life as a very giving and loving Catholic and is an example for all of us.
Inspiring story; smile
Sep 11th 2013 new

If a possum takes up residence in your shed, grab a barbecue brush to coax him out. If he doesn't leave, brush him for twenty minutes and let him stay.

And do the same if one takes up residence in your inbox. Even if an ldr isn't possible, brush him off for twenty minutes and let him stay because all possums are cuter than opposums. Or sump'n like that.

www.bobinoz.com

Sep 11th 2013 new
Cute Roystan! But possum or opossum, whatever creature it may be, is not welcome within 30 yards of me! There is nothing worse than happening upon one of these whilst cleaning out leaves!
Sep 11th 2013 new
BUT, I enjoy anything in my inbox! I cannot have too many friends! Who knows which one could turn into something more! And, I would love to hear from all parts of the world!
Sep 11th 2013 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said:

If a possum takes up residence in your shed, grab a barbecue brush to coax him out. If he doesn't leave, brush him for twenty minutes and let him stay.

And do the same if one takes up residence in your inbox. Even if an ldr isn't possible, brush him off for twenty minutes and let him stay because all possums are cuter than opposums. Or sump'n like that.

http://www.bobinoz.com/blog/4013/possums-and-opossums-australia-and-america-all-explained/

This old friend from childhood was cutest of all: en.wikipedia.org
And he was the American type.

I thought giving or getting the brush-off was an undesirable thing..... ? scratchchin

Sep 11th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: This old friend from childhood was cutest of all: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogo_(comic_strip)
And he was the American type.

I thought giving or getting the brush-off was an undesirable thing..... ?

scratchchin wide eyed No kidding?!

wave Lina, I NEVER realized that Pogo was a possum, but he was a part of my daily childhood, along with Dagwood, Lil Lulu, and Marmaduke. hug hug
Sep 11th 2013 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said:

http://www.bobinoz.com/blog/4013/possums-and-opossums-australia-and-america-all-explained/

One of my favorite children's books is When Possum Come A'Knocking at the Door.

It's all about how pesky and tricky a possum can be, and makes for a great read to kids around Harvest/Halloween. I just LOVE that sneaky old possum.... wink

** And Roy, the Aussie possum looks more like a cross between a raccoon and koala bear. Certainly has much better table manners than the Yankee possum chewing with its mouth open...
Sep 12th 2013 new

Offer rides to people carrying a big load [while] making the car dance by lightly tapping the brakes to the beat of songs on the radio

www.youtube.com

The McCoy herself. She must have been something else. May she rest in peace.

www.legacy.com.

Posts 1 - 9 of 9