Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Football and Beer

Sep 10 new
Hi guys now that I have your attention I am declaring this Saturday 14th a Sadie Hawkins day in reverse. To those who do not know what that means it is a day for the guys to reach out and initiate contact to any ladies they are interested in. I realize that there are many football games Saturday but if you can take a few minutes and put down the beer and nachos you may make a connection.
Sep 10 new
Great idea Kristen!
Sep 10 new
I'm so sorry I spelled your name wrong Kristin!
Sep 10 new
No problem for me but were are you woman . wish you could be found . have church activities /events , Knights , Legion of Mary , Church which I serve as either Lector or Eucharistic Minister , bring communion to senior citizen/group homes , My son Boy Scout Night and working on my home . Besides I do not really care for that football kind of entertainment .
Sep 10 new
Michael I like baseball and hockey not football. The reason I started this thread was to prompt the guys to make the first move. I hope you find a nice lady you seem like a nice guy, so send out the emotes and messages.
Sep 12 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: Hi guys now that I have your attention I am declaring this Saturday 14th a Sadie Hawkins day in reverse. To those who do not know what that means it is a day for the guys to reach out and initiate contact to any ladies they are interested in. I realize that there are many football games Saturday but if you can take a few minutes and put down the beer and nachos you may make a connection.
I always thought it was the female to take this initiative that day
Sep 12 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: I always thought it was the female to take this initiative that day
and my literacy is bad also.................lol
Sep 12 new
<---- does not drink beer, and is more of a baseball baseball fan than football. Alas, I'm driving to Philadelphia on Saturday. Training for work which starts Monday (taking a day to sightsee on Sunday).
Sep 12 new
Excuses, excuses Zoom!
Sep 13 new
Actually guys, if you're really into football and beer, pick a Nebraska girl since most of them here are really into that (not including me)! Are there any other states that tend to collect the gals who love football and beer nights ladies?
Posts 1 - 10 of 10