Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for my sister who has had an unbelieveable amount of physical suffering in the last three years. She was born on Good Friday and truly has shown "Christlike" attitude in bearing her crosses, but I now sense she is almost at the limit. Please Blessed Mother Sacred Heart of Jesus and St. Jude give the continued strengtht she needs and if not a cure than at least some measure of peace, consolation and please Jesus some good news. Thank you Jesus and Mary for hearing my prayer.
Sep 11 new
Praying rosary theheart
Sep 11 new
Prayers that your sister be given relief from her suffering.
Sep 11 new
Bless her heart rosary Praying rosary
Sep 11 new
Prayers offered for strength and alleviation of suffering.
Sep 11 new
Praying rosary
Sep 11 new
My prayers are with your sister. Suffering at the cross with Jesus is a mysterious calling for which only a few of us are chosen. May God reveal to her His purpose for her anguish and from that understanding, may she receive peace and courage. For let there be no mistake.. there IS purpose for every living soul! I pray our Blessed Mother may caress your sister's aching body as she must have caressed her Son on that Friday afternoon. God bless you. Maria Elena
Sep 11 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: Please pray for my sister who has had an unbelieveable amount of physical suffering in the last three years. She was born on Good Friday and truly has shown "Christlike" attitude in bearing her crosses, but I now sense she is almost at the limit. Please Blessed Mother Sacred Heart of Jesus and St. Jude give the continued strengtht she needs and if not a cure than at least some measure of peace, consolation and please Jesus some good news. Thank you Jesus and Mary for hearing my prayer.
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug keep us posted when you get a chance. You Take care of yourself (too) Mike "Peace"!!
Sep 11 new
Praying rosary rose
Sep 11 new
Hi Kristin---Amen!theheart rosary
Posts 1 - 10 of 22