Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Ineluctable "Fact of Life"

Sep 12th 2013 new
College students were given an assignment which was to observe couples at any and all places where coulples were present , note any "similarities" between the couples , and submit their conclusions on what commonalities seemed to exist between a man and a woman as a couple.

The conclusions were hardly a surprise; that attractive people are paired.with other attractive people.
Sep 12th 2013 new
Interesting-depending on your definition of attractive. Mother Teresa was not a physically beautiful women but her soul was probably more beautiful than any super model. I have found some men (that did not seem that physically attractive) become much more so as one learns their true character. Of course Albert, you already know that at your age.
Sep 12th 2013 new
all hail homophily
Sep 12th 2013 new
OHHHHHHHHHH.....so that's why I'm currently single! laughing laughing laughing . Ok. I'm done. tongue
Sep 13th 2013 new
Odd, because I've never been much attracted to very beautiful women. There are types I like and types I find irresistible, but they tend to be somewhat plain. It's a combination of factors, eyes, skin, hair, shape, etc. Perfect and very beautiful women tend to be shallow or defensive because they're used to being worshiped and to a never-ending onslaught of suitors. Give me a real woman who's appealing to me with a strong character, and I'm happy.
Sep 13th 2013 new
OK, so my soul isn't perfect enough to deserve a husband. sad Hmmm, i think that is something i may have to grow into with "his" help if i ever do get married. i didn't deserve any of the wonderful friends i've been given by God or even any of the rescue pets i ended up taking in initially, and perhaps don't even truly deserve any of them as yet but we're all growing together just as any couple and then family does. scratchchin Patiently leaving everything in the hands of the Sacred Heart's of Jesus & Mary theheart
Sep 14th 2013 new
Hot dang! There's some hope for me after all! hyper
Sep 14th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Hot dang! There's some hope for me after all!
Mar you are a riot and you're beautiful!
Posts 1 - 8 of 8