Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 12th 2013 new
I almost did not read it correctly. Phone.
Sep 12th 2013 new
Actually neither. I would phone chat to meet someone but would prefer to be face to face if at all possible. That being said on this type of format it is difficult(unless someone lives nearby) to meet quickly-so there is the phone. I have never texted and do not wish to learn-can you tell am over fifty?
Sep 12th 2013 new
Phone chat by all means. people can hide alot of stuff behind texting. The can lie where they are and who they are with. You have to know the person real well and then there will still be questions. and when there are the trust is broken.
Sep 12th 2013 new
Phone chat first! Text for quick 'hello' but not back and forth chatting.
Sep 12th 2013 new
If it's not possible to meet right away, phone. But I think people should meet as soon as possible because otherwise you just don't know how you'd feel about each other in person and it's impossible to move forward or even to know if you should.
Sep 12th 2013 new
Phone, because at least that means I've gotten past the chit-chat email stage...
Sep 12th 2013 new
Phone, but I do find it nice to quickly send something like "have a good day!" through a text.
Sep 12th 2013 new

Phone chat.. other options would be Skype
Sep 12th 2013 new
wave Chat on the phone!
Posts 1 - 10 of 56