Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

What are your big plans for this weekend???

Me..ME is meeting up in Philly with Zoom and a few other CMers of the past biggrin wave :hyper; hyper
LOCKED
Sep 13th 2013 new
One more red wine, please and I will be off to dream land.
LOCKED
Sep 13th 2013 new
Going to my cousin's wedding on Saturday. Church on Sunday since I don't have to work. My first Sunday off since I started the second job!!
LOCKED
Sep 13th 2013 new
(quote) Ginger-1000674 said: One more red wine, please and I will be off to dream land.
One red wine coming up Cheers! So glad you made this you last stop for the evening. biggrin
LOCKED
Sep 13th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: Going to my cousin's wedding on Saturday. Church on Sunday since I don't have to work. My first Sunday off since I started the second job!!
Cool enjoy your weekend off. Have fun at the wedding.
LOCKED
Sep 13th 2013 new
Barbara you go girl....two jobs! hug
LOCKED
Sep 13th 2013 new
(quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: What are your big plans for this weekend???

Me..ME is meeting up in Philly with Zoom and a few other CMers of the past :hyper;
thumbsup

Gotta get to bed soon .... got a long drive in the morning.

Looking forward to what Krzy cooks up.

Sunday, I'm planning on some sightseeing. Mass (and perhaps Confession, I haven't been in a while) at the Basilica. Independence Hall, I hope???

Then Monday through Friday I have training for w____. Which is actually what is bringing me to Philly in the first place. I suggested to ME and Krzy and Pam to get together, because I didn't want the trip to be all w____ and no play.
LOCKED
Sep 13th 2013 new
(quote) Ginger-1000674 said: Barbara you go girl....two jobs!
Thanks hug
I keep telling myself it won't be forever, but after a $500.00 car repair yesterday I'm not sure.
LOCKED
Sep 13th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said:

Gotta get to bed soon .... got a long drive in the morning.

Looking forward to what Krzy cooks up.

Sunday, I'm planning on some sightseeing. Mass (and perhaps Confession, I haven't been in a while) at the Basilica. Independence Hall, I hope???

Then Monday through Friday I have training for w____. Which is actually what is bringing me to Philly in the first place. I suggested to ME and Krzy and Pam to get together, because I didn't want the trip to be all w____ and no play.
I'm so glad you suggested it.
LOCKED
Sep 13th 2013 new
Zoom safe travels. Enjoy the fun part of your trip.
LOCKED
Posts 1 - 10 of 200