Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

What are your big plans for this weekend???

Me..ME is meeting up in Philly with Zoom and a few other CMers of the past biggrin wave :hyper; hyper
Sep 13 new
One more red wine, please and I will be off to dream land.
Sep 13 new
Going to my cousin's wedding on Saturday. Church on Sunday since I don't have to work. My first Sunday off since I started the second job!!
Sep 13 new
(quote) Ginger-1000674 said: One more red wine, please and I will be off to dream land.
One red wine coming up Cheers! So glad you made this you last stop for the evening. biggrin
Sep 13 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: Going to my cousin's wedding on Saturday. Church on Sunday since I don't have to work. My first Sunday off since I started the second job!!
Cool enjoy your weekend off. Have fun at the wedding.
Sep 13 new
Barbara you go girl....two jobs! hug
Sep 13 new
(quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: What are your big plans for this weekend???

Me..ME is meeting up in Philly with Zoom and a few other CMers of the past :hyper;
thumbsup

Gotta get to bed soon .... got a long drive in the morning.

Looking forward to what Krzy cooks up.

Sunday, I'm planning on some sightseeing. Mass (and perhaps Confession, I haven't been in a while) at the Basilica. Independence Hall, I hope???

Then Monday through Friday I have training for w____. Which is actually what is bringing me to Philly in the first place. I suggested to ME and Krzy and Pam to get together, because I didn't want the trip to be all w____ and no play.
Sep 13 new
(quote) Ginger-1000674 said: Barbara you go girl....two jobs!
Thanks hug
I keep telling myself it won't be forever, but after a $500.00 car repair yesterday I'm not sure.
Sep 13 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said:

Gotta get to bed soon .... got a long drive in the morning.

Looking forward to what Krzy cooks up.

Sunday, I'm planning on some sightseeing. Mass (and perhaps Confession, I haven't been in a while) at the Basilica. Independence Hall, I hope???

Then Monday through Friday I have training for w____. Which is actually what is bringing me to Philly in the first place. I suggested to ME and Krzy and Pam to get together, because I didn't want the trip to be all w____ and no play.
I'm so glad you suggested it.
Sep 13 new
Zoom safe travels. Enjoy the fun part of your trip.
Posts 1 - 10 of 200