Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayer for Custody

Sep 14 new
Please pray for us. My ex would like to move with my daughter out of state. Please pray that my ex finds a way to make a life for herself in Florida so that my daughter will spend time with both her parents.

God Bless
Sep 14 new
I will certainly keep you in my prayers as I am fully aware of the tremendous, heartache and pain fathers go through when the mothers for what ever reasons move away from the other parent. It does destroy the father's relationship with the child. rosary Praying theheart
Sep 14 new
Praying
Sep 14 new
(quote) Will-706257 said: Please pray for us. My ex would like to move with my daughter out of state. Please pray that my ex finds a way to make a life for herself in Florida so that my daughter will spend time with both her parents.

God Bless
Praying Praying Praying theheart Our Thoughts & Prayers are with You Bro; And your daughter & your Ex; Keep us posted when you get a chance; Take care of yourself; Mike "Peace"!!
Sep 14 new

theheart rosary Praying theheart rosary Praying

Sep 14 new
Praying
Sep 14 new
Praying theheart
Sep 14 new
Praying
Sep 14 new
Hi Will--how aweful-----have Mercy Lordtheheart Holy Family please pray for this family-----Saints of Heaven saints on earth-Angels of God hear our prayers --Thank youtheheart rosary
Sep 14 new
Praying for your family, Will.
Posts 1 - 10 of 26