Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Halloween this or that

Sep 14th 2013 new
A year has almost passed since we played this game, the air is getting colder and the Eve of All Saints Day is drawing nearer.

Trick or Treet ?
Sep 14th 2013 new
Pumpkins or Jack O Lanters>
Sep 14th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: A year has almost passed since we played this game, the air is getting colder and the Eve of All Saints Day is drawing nearer.

Trick or Treet ?
Treat!!! cookie hersheyskiss Mmmm.... Donut.... Happy Birthday!

Scary costume we are borg Jack O Lantern or Fun costume knight-errant lady's handkerchief
Sep 14th 2013 new
Pumkins make neat containers for fall arrangements but for Halloween I will choose Jack-o-Lanterns.

Carve your own Jack-o-Lantern or buy that is constructed out of man-made material?
Sep 14th 2013 new
Fun costume
Saints or TV superheroes
Sep 14th 2013 new
Saints Costume Whitey Bulger or Superman
Sep 14th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Saints Costume Whitey Bulger or Superman
NOT Bulger. Take your pick...popcorn balls or big red lips. Egg cars or t p houses.
Sep 14th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Whitey Bulger
A back and white striped jumpsuit with a ball and chain around the ankle?

Sep 14th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: A back and white striped jumpsuit with a ball and chain around the ankle?

actually, and scarily, I did an eBay search, and somebody has already beaten Brian to the punch and is offering "W.B." costumes, an orange jump suit that says "jail bird" rolling eyes
Sep 14th 2013 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: NOT Bulger. Take your pick...popcorn balls or big red lips. Egg cars or t p houses.
tp my house, but don't touch MY CAR!!! irked

go to a party, or stay home and hand out candy to the kiddies?
Posts 1 - 10 of 26