Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Sep 12th 2013 new
Interesting.

Kirk Cameron also starred in Fireproof...where he stayed faithful to his wife by standing firm to the premise that he will only kiss his wife (and wouldn't kiss the actress playing his wife in the move).
www.today.com

You gotta love a man who goes to great lengths to stay true to his marriage vows!! heart
Sep 13th 2013 new
I wander if he would consider running for President in the next election? He is forthright in his faith and morally strong. He was the one out of the Brat Pack who figured out what was important and he is still alive and going strong in the face of adversity. Generally as a practice, I don't look to the Hollywood Bunch for roll models or much less as decent politicians but so far this man stands out like a diamond in the rough. As a cradle Catholic I have always believed the converts are awesome.

Your right Wendy, "You gotta love a man who goes to great lengths to stay true to his marriage vows!!" Anymore it seems like alot of producers have forgotten how to produce good love scenes without the actors and the actresses stripping down and steaming it up.

Sep 15th 2013 new
More of Kirk Cameron's work http://www.monumentalmovie.com
Sep 15th 2013 new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: More of Kirk Cameron's work http://www.monumentalmovie.com
And may he continue to make high marks in the world of intertainment, because I love dinner and a movie as an ideal date. I don't waste my time or money going to see anything that comes out on the silver screen. I want to go to a movie that I feel comfortable watching in the company of a gentleman. The last good film that I watched in a cinema was War Horse. Movies that require hard work from it's performers and creative imagination from Christ minded producers who respect the viewers are few.
Sep 16th 2013 new
Yes but have your ever heard his view on catholics. He doesn't really believe we are christians and doesn't acknowlede confession. He thinks were all going to hell because we don't confess our sins the protestant way. Just saying.
Sep 16th 2013 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said: Yes but have your ever heard his view on catholics. He doesn't really believe we are christians and doesn't acknowlede confession. He thinks were all going to hell because we don't confess our sins the protestant way. Just saying.
Wow, before you bash a good role model, could you please quote this accusation! He is one of the few, and I mean few, child stars who turned out to be a Great Man!
Sep 16th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-564420 said: Wow, before you bash a good role model, could you please quote this accusation! He is one of the few, and I mean few, child stars who turned out to be a Great Man!
Read Kirk's own words: he misinterpreted the Pope's recent letter to a non-believer as meaning that "man can save himself".

kirkcameron.com

A rebuttal to this, and other misrepresentations of the Pope's letter in the media, from Catholic apologist Jimmy Akin.

www.ncregister.com.

Sep 16th 2013 new
Also see this:

debrasrandomthoughts.blogspot.com
Sep 16th 2013 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said:   He doesn't really believe we are christians and doesn't acknowlede confession.   
The "Not Christians" was part of a Homily that a Father at Church gave. There was more and it was a good Homily.
Posts 1 - 10 of 18