Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Pro Life

Sep 15th 2013 new
I counsel abortion vulnerable females. Help me to say and do the right thing so they choose LIFE!
Sep 16th 2013 new
(quote) Liz-953086 said: I counsel abortion vulnerable females. Help me to say and do the right thing so they choose LIFE!
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Sep 16th 2013 new
Prayers offered for the Spirit to give you a disciple's tongue.
Sep 16th 2013 new
Hi Liz, I did this for many years and the thing that helped me the most was to say a prayer to the Holy Spirit before speaking to each one. Prayers for you!
Sep 16th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Sep 16th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart Thank you Liz, you are doing a very important service for God and families. God Bless you!
Sep 16th 2013 new
(quote) Liz-953086 said: I counsel abortion vulnerable females. Help me to say and do the right thing so they choose LIFE!
Liz,

I would make a suggestion for them to watch a movie that REALLY sends a good message out. In my own opinion. I really loved that movie. My eyes did sweat a little bit. Just a little bit. smile

www.youtube.com
Sep 16th 2013 new
rosary
Sep 16th 2013 new
Praying rosary
May the Holy Spirit fill you with the words to speak directly to their hearts and proclaim the God's message of LIFE.
Sep 16th 2013 new
I think I was having a bad day. Thank you (-:
Posts 1 - 10 of 25