Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

What are your favorite foods and drinks during the fall. wave

All Lurkers welcome wink wave
LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
First!!!
LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
fall food and drink? well, A&W Root beer goes well year round, but in fall, probably with sausage and potato, kinda like Octoberfest
LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: fall food and drink? well, A&W Root beer goes well year round, but in fall, probably with sausage and potato, kinda like Octoberfest
Definitely that is a great combination. Michael. YUMMMY!!! biggrin
LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
especially when watching Survivor! premier... and next Sunday, The Amazing Race. Oh, and VIkings football. Lots of fall activities going on now.
LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: especially when watching Survivor! premier... and next Sunday, The Amazing Race. Oh, and VIkings football. Lots of fall activities going on now.
Oooooo all the good stuff is on now. Woo Hoo!!!

I have to find a sports bar in the area so I can go and watch my Patriots this weekend.

LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: ...I have to find a sports bar in the area so I can go and watch my Patriots this weekend.

Isn't this a sports bar ? smile
LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) Kevin-40666 said: Isn't this a sports bar ?
Why yes it is. How else can I check out the competition unless I dress up as a football fan and crash the other pubs. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Why yes it is. How else can I check out the competition unless I dress up as a football fan and crash the other pubs.
That would make some profile picture!!!! wink
LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) Ginger-1000674 said: That would make some profile picture!!!!
I'll have to have one taken eyepopping laughing laughing laughing
LOCKED
Posts 1 - 10 of 200