Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Auto renew for membership

Sep 20th 2013 new
I turned off the auto renew for my membership. I assume this means that when my membership is up, i will get a reminder to renew if I want to. How many more weeks/months am i on CM at this point? Do I have to go to my profile to find out?
Sep 20th 2013 new
Go to My Account and under the Subscription section, it tells you when your membership is up.
Sep 20th 2013 new
Yes as Kathy said, you can find your subscription expiration date under your "Account". You can find your "Account"  in the Top Right of the blue CM Menu bar, under your name in the pull down menu. biggrin Praying
Sep 20th 2013 new
You will receive an email a few days prior to your expiration date reminding you that your auto renew is disabled. Keep in mind that if you choose not to take part in auto renew you will forfeit the auto renew discount, however you have up until your subscription's expiration date to finalize your decision. You can see your expiration date and make any changes from your account page. www.catholicmatch.com
Sep 21st 2013 new
Thanks, everyone!
Posts 1 - 5 of 5