Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

"Another's Good Fortune is also your's"

I live in an area that is an enclave of super-wealthy people , and I have acess to the Greenwich Library ,, if needed, Greenwich Hospital , and splendid recreational parks and beaches. Both the LIbrary and the Hospital are "brand-new" and "the best that money can buy"

The reason that both the Library and the Hospital are such splendid facilities is very wealthy and very generous benefactors.; a woman bequeathed he Library $25,000,000 , and the "Queen of Mean" , Leona Helmsely , who owned the largest mansion in Greenwich, has been very generous in funding the Hospital along with many other notable and wealthy individuals,

Wealthy people have allowed me to enjoy their swimming pools and vacation homes , so don't envy or disparage wealthy people despite the fact that's there are also "cheap-skate" and skin-fllint millionaires who are extremely cheap and greedy.
Sep 21st 2013 new
cool.......God bless
Sep 25th 2013 new
That's a kind thought.
We thank you. wink
Posts 1 - 3 of 3