Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

While I was in the hospital for 11 days something was changed on this website, because when I was released most of the emoticons were done away with.
Sep 21st 2013 new
I've been down to a few for months.However I've seen others use more than I have available. scratchchin
Sep 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: While I was in the hospital for 11 days something was changed on this website, because when I was released most of the emoticons were done away with.
The list appears to be about the same as it has been since the last forum update several months ago.

Most, if not all, of the emoticons that were previously listed can still be used by typing in the ermote name between colons (i.e., :emote:). For a list of the emotes and their names, see cm.catholocity.net

Sep 22nd 2013 new
Are you referring to the ones in the forums or in the emotigrams?
Sep 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Debbie-696127 said: Are you referring to the ones in the forums or in the emotigrams?
Forums
Sep 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Forums
How many do you see on your Insert Emoticon menu? I have 41, which pretty much fills the box (there is space for one more).
Sep 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: The list appears to be about the same as it has been since the last forum update several months ago.

Most, if not all, of the emoticons that were previously listed can still be used by typing in the ermote name between colons (i.e., ). For a list of the emotes and their names, see http://cm.catholocity.net/emoticons.htm

Thanks Jerry!
1-Why isn't there a crazy bird one? scratchchin
2-Can we really call someone a turkey on this site?! No you don't really have to answer that, i was just opening the door wide open for getting slapped with 500 of those i suppose! laughing
3-Who is going to create some saint ones? eyebrow
Sep 23rd 2013 new
Thanks for your response. Most of the emoticons weren't compatible with the new textbox used in the forums, however, our tech team has plans to add them back once things slow down a bit.
Sep 25th 2013 new
Yes! I was wondering about that!
Sep 25th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: How many do you see on your Insert Emoticon menu? I have 41, which pretty much fills the box (there is space for one more).
41 same as you.
Posts 1 - 10 of 10