Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Sep 28th 2013 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: Caution-some swearing http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/28/man-to-college-pro-life-group-i-want-a-world-where-all-yo...
When we march every year in Washington, DC we clearly understand not to confront or engage pro-abortion demonstrators in any way, because if we do- guess who the media will focus on and guess who they will ignore.
When the liberal "Air America" radio program began some years back, conservative radio personalities welcomed the competition. The left only wants to shut down conservative talk radio.

Sep 28th 2013 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: Caution-some swearing http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/28/man-to-college-pro-life-group-i-want-a-world-where-all-yo...
He must be upset because he got passed over for the role of lead zombie in "night of the living dead". I mean, with face like THAT, how could he NOT get the role???? Seriously though, this is what modern education produces: hatred of God, morals and anything GOOD. They are so hate filled, that they seem like zombies.
Sep 28th 2013 new
There are "whack-os" everywhere. This one was just caught on video.

Ed
Sep 29th 2013 new
(quote) Greg-902815 said: He must be upset because he got passed over for the role of lead zombie in "night of the living dead". I mean, with face like THAT, how could he NOT get the role???? Seriously though, this is what modern education produces: hatred of God, morals and anything GOOD. They are so hate filled, that they seem like zombies.
laughing laughing laughingThat is an interesting theory. He is definitelyate up.
Sep 29th 2013 new
(quote) Greg-902815 said: He must be upset because he got passed over for the role of lead zombie in "night of the living dead". I mean, with face like THAT, how could he NOT get the role???? Seriously though, this is what modern education produces: hatred of God, morals and anything GOOD. They are so hate filled, that they seem like zombies.
laughing

Night of the Living Dead (1990) - Trailer

www.youtube.com
Sep 29th 2013 new
Wow.. clearly this man was not nurtured as a child. wide eyed How can someone be so full of hate like that? It's as if he is living to attack everyone who messes up his idea of how the world should behave. He needs prayers.. many, many prayers. Thank goodness the pro-lifers kept their cool and handled it well.
Sep 29th 2013 new
The poor fellow didn't sound quite rational.
Sep 29th 2013 new
I would give more credence to your argument had you not mocked this person's physical appearance.

Sep 29th 2013 new
People like this man need prayers. I admit I don't always want to pray for these type of people. But we must. Over the many years on the front lines of the pro-life movement, prayer in downtown Chicago at the abortion mills or now where I live in the pro life chains, we have been attacked in many ways such as this, and much worse we all know this. I have had bruised ribs and broken toes and emotionally pushed etc. These pro death people, as I call them, have tried to stir us all up in so many evil ways. But the Holy Spirit always prevails. Always. We have to keep steeped in prayer and visit the Holy Eucharist for more strength. Thank God we have churches we may attend and Priests to provide that for us. We must keep praying and defending the little ones who cannot defend themselves. We must pray for the women who end these lives and the men who don't support them or care. Or whom don't even know about the pregnancy. And pray for the parents who force their children into these acts of murder. And of course for the employees of these mills. And pray for those who live the fight everyday with their presence at the mills, and in prayer and support. Thanks you for the space here! God bless! rose Praying theheart rose
Posts 1 - 10 of 16