Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Triva

Sep 28th 2013 new
How many of you do the triva questions?

I have to say I failed!!!!

I guess I could use a good resourse book to get better on the questions. Any suggestions

Thanks.
Sep 28th 2013 new

I wish I had some suggestions. I sort of consider myself to be a trivia buff. I have joined some local competitions for fun, and used to watch Jeopardy regularly. Oh yeah, Im also a practicing Catholic. Yet, I stink at CM trivia. weeping

Sep 28th 2013 new
I love trivia. I can say it is because I have so many interests. My mom and dad used to do crossword puzzles and they said that if you do them regularly they repeat the same questions and so that is how you learn. scratchchin
Sep 29th 2013 new
I am a converted Catholic (13 years) and I play the CM Trivia most weeks because I learn more about my faith with each question. I don't look at it as pass or fail, only a fun learning tool to help me grow in my faith.
Sep 30th 2013 new
I go often to first fridays at the St. Louis Science Center they have free events and my scifi group does the trivia.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5