Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Guardian Angel Encounters

Sep 29th 2013 new
We are all so blessed to have our wonderful Guardian Angel at our side through the good and bad times in life. Have you ever had a tangible encounter with your guardian angel? Please tell us about it-one of mine was when I was about 13years old and was taking a bath, I stood up grabbed a towel and went to pull the light switch chain over the bathroom cabinet-my hand was slapped down and of course standing in about a foot of water I would have been electrocuted. Tell me about your angelic encounters?
Sep 30th 2013 new
a few weekends ago I became exhausted while moving things out of my room. As I laid down to try to recouperate, I felt a very cold breeze being blown across my forehead. I knew it was coming from my Guardian angel who was helping me to feel better.
Sep 30th 2013 new
I would have to say that I walked out of an accident that I probably shouldn't have. I was NOT wearing a seat belt back then.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3