Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Oct 01 new
Thanks for letting us know! :)

I just alerted our tech team so they can get this corrected as quickly as possible. When you run into a glitch or an error on the site, sending a help ticket will let our staff know of a problem right away since the forums (with the exception of reported posts) aren't checked regularly.
Oct 01 new
(quote) Debbie-696127 said: Thanks for letting us know! :)

I just alerted our tech team so they can get this corrected as quickly as possible. When you run into a glitch or an error on the site, sending a help ticket will let our staff know of a problem right away since the forums (with the exception of reported posts) aren't checked regularly.
Thank you!

I couldn't find where to set up a help ticket. I perused the different pages, but never saw where to go, but now that I am looking, I saw the "Help" at the bottom of the page.

It is still happening for me....not sure about anyone else.
Oct 01 new
(quote) Melissa-537851 said: I am now getting this error....

In order to participate in our Chat Rooms you need to add your profile photo.

Anyone else?

me, too, now!
Oct 01 new
This is happening for all members at the moment, but our tech team is working to correct the problem as soon as possible. I'll post an update here as soon as I receive notification from them that it has been fixed.
Oct 01 new
hug thank you Debbie for the update and tech team ....
Oct 01 new
Thank you!
Oct 01 new
Just in case anyone wanted to know, I was informed that someone WAS able to get into the room, but when I tried, the error was still there. So, they may be doing groups of people at a time. So, you may want to give it a try, and it MIGHT work.

I was also told that PC does not work, and I assume it was related. Someone PCed me and said it gave him an immediate refusal. So, if you are trying to chat with people, and it gives you a refusal, that is probably not on the receiver's part.
Oct 01 new
Everything is fixed. If anyone continues to have difficulty accessing the chat rooms, please let us know right away.
Oct 01 new
(quote) Debbie-696127 said: Everything is fixed. If anyone continues to have difficulty accessing the chat rooms, please let us know right away.
No trouble accessing the chat, but photos are buffering circles for everybody?
Oct 01 new
In the chatroom or another area of the site?
Posts 21 - 30 of 31