Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

+JMJ+

I don't intend to renew but will be somewhat active on various "Tradi" Facebook groups.
Blessing to all.
Oct 1st 2013 new
Thanks Joseph, good luck. God bless
Oct 2nd 2013 new
+JMJ+

Gracias Guadalupe. A site that might be of interest to you:

unavocemx.org

God bless.
Oct 2nd 2013 new
Sorry to see you go, you are good for the people on here. What catholic sites are you talking about. Keep in touch.
Oct 2nd 2013 new
I am also sorry to see you go...you are so gracious always. God bless and best to you. So what do the rest of us that are not on facebook do? I guess join...... Praying theheart hug wave
Oct 3rd 2013 new
+JMJ+

Thanks, Dave. I was hesitant to sign up for Facebook because of the privacy issues ... which we now know are even worse than ever ... but I decided to forgo that for evangelization purposes and to expand my network. Just do a simple search. There are many "Traditional Catholic" and Catholic Royalist groups out there of a wide variety. Sorry I have not gotten back with you. I'm really swamped and at the moment our family is preparing for the death of one of my uncles. Prayers please. We'll stay in touch!
Oct 3rd 2013 new
+JMJ+

Thank you, Jane. Many people may not agree with you but that's very kind of you. If you do join Facebook, rest assured that the criminal political class will be right by your side. irked Cheers!
Posts 1 - 7 of 7