Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

chat room

Oct 2nd 2013 new
I am new here and would like to know if you participate in the chat room, and when, I just went there to a quick visit, anf there are 3 rooms :
saits cafe
saints cafe patio
saints cafe lounge

the first were some users the other 2 were empty.

If you participate in it please share your experience, because I found mostly young people. Is better just in the forum?
Oct 2nd 2013 new
there are above 40 there too. a friendly group

Oct 12th 2013 new
You are right, only young people
Oct 12th 2013 new
(quote) Elsa-993102 said: I am new here and would like to know if you participate in the chat room, and when, I just went there to a quick visit, anf there are 3 rooms :
saits cafe
saints cafe patio
saints cafe lounge

the first were some users the other 2 were empty.

If you participate in it please share your experience, because I found mostly young people. Is better just in the forum?

i asked the same question through help ticket before ... and here is their reply...

"If you are finding no users in the two cafe rooms you mentioned, it means only that, at that particular time, there were no members in the room. You can always sign in to the room, and if other members notice you are in the room, they may sign on to chat with you.

Hope it helps...

Posts 1 - 4 of 4