Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Okay....so what are some of the Cutest, Funniest, Silliest, Scariest or just downright Entertaining Costumes you've worn?
(I mean as an adult at parties, get-togethers etc)

Here I go:
I once decided to be an elderly sheriff....complete with vest, hat, boots, spurs and badge. To complete the picture I wore a gun and holster. To fake the "elderly" part...I had my hair, moustache and chops (at the time) done all white! My ex-wife was wearing a western outfit and went as his young girlfriend!
I went to a party down the street where 30 neighbors were drinking adult beverages. (no one recognized me at first)
The funny part was one neighbor remarked: "Man Jerry you had us fooled....and I thought that gun was real" I said, "That's cuz it IS" lol! (not loaded yall but i was "acting a fool" back then)
Your turn~
Oct 3rd 2013 new
I went to a party once as a dog that had survived possible road-kill status, and I was wearing a badge to show I was a survivor, I made sure that I had the car track prints on my fur front top and skid marks on my partly bald head-I must say it made quite an impression at the party!
Oct 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: I went to a party once as a dog that had survived possible road-kill status, and I was wearing a badge to show I was a survivor, I made sure that I had the car track prints on my fur front top and skid marks on my partly bald head-I must say it made quite an impression at the party!
When I say partly bald I was wearing a wig-no I did not shave half of my head, that would have really been scary.
Oct 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: I went to a party once as a dog that had survived possible road-kill status, and I was wearing a badge to show I was a survivor, I made sure that I had the car track prints on my fur front top and skid marks on my partly bald head-I must say it made quite an impression at the party!
OMG!!! laughing laughing laughing
Oct 3rd 2013 new
I guess lots of folks have gone as "The King"
I went as Elvis (white suit) And didn't have to do the wig part because my hair was worn longer then and sideburns were as mentioned above. I just kind of "slicked" the hair back.
I remember singing "Heartbreak Hotel" laughing
Oct 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Okay....so what are some of the Cutest, Funniest, Silliest, Scariest or just downright Entertaining Costumes you've worn?
(I mean as an adult at parties, get-togethers etc)

Here I go:
I once decided to be an elderly sheriff....complete with vest, hat, boots, spurs and badge. To complete the picture I wore a gun and holster. To fake the "elderly" part...I had my hair, moustache and chops (at the time) done all white! My ex-wife was wearing a western outfit and went as his young girlfriend!
I went to a party down the street where 30 neighbors were drinking adult beverages. (no one recognized me at first)
The funny part was one neighbor remarked: "Man Jerry you had us fooled....and I thought that gun was real" I said, "That's cuz it IS" lol! (not loaded yall but i was "acting a fool" back then)
Your turn~
Once I decided to dress like a Toddler. They called me diaper woman.
Oct 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Once I decided to dress like a Toddler. They called me diaper woman.
LOL! Pins and all.....huh Elizabeth?
Oct 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: I guess lots of folks have gone as "The King"
I went as Elvis (white suit) And didn't have to do the wig part because my hair was worn longer then and sideburns were as mentioned above. I just kind of "slicked" the hair back.
I remember singing "Heartbreak Hotel"
Come on, Jerry - show us a picture of you as 'The King!' laughing laughing

My son went as 'Bloated Elvis' one year - more how he looked near the end. Have to say it was pretty funny shhh- even if it wasn't politically correct. laughing

I went to a party just last year as a 'Cowgirl Sheriff' - complete with holster / guns, badge, bandana, big ten gallon hat, my hair in braids, and of course, the Yosemite Sam mustache. (That thing didn't last too long - hard to eat or drink around it!) rolling eyes

Years past I've gone as several things, including Minnie Mouse (with Mickey Mouse as my date), and a bag lady (that one is easy to do and funny.) wink


Oct 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: Come on, Jerry - show us a picture of you as 'The King!'

My son went as 'Bloated Elvis' one year - more how he looked near the end. Have to say it was pretty funny - even if it wasn't politically correct.

I went to a party just last year as a 'Cowgirl Sheriff' - complete with holster / guns, badge, bandana, big ten gallon hat, my hair in braids, and of course, the Yosemite Sam mustache. (That thing didn't last too long - hard to eat or drink around it!)

Years past I've gone as several things, including Minnie Mouse (with Mickey Mouse as my date), and a bag lady (that one is easy to do and funny.)


Hahahaha! Well no OLD pics of me as Elvis...but I was much lighter then. Right now I'd look like the "bloated" one. But when I was him I was about 29 or 30 and it seemed the "chops" were in back then. I used to wear a mustache so it was easy to go one time as a "bandito" Our neighbors behind us Larry and C (Larry passed away 3 years ago..hated it cause he was a LONG time friend) went one time as "Raggetty Ann and Andy" They were hilarious looking!
Oct 3rd 2013 new
I went one year dressed as a psychiatrist complete with a while lab coat and stethoscope. I gave out prescriptions for chocolate chip cookies too on a small, white pad of paper they used to give out( for marketing) with a hospital logo an it. People loved it.
Posts 1 - 10 of 44