Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Life Runners

Oct 4th 2013 new
Please pray for the Life Runners as we prepare to Run Crazy Horse in the Black Hills of SD. We are scheduled to arrive for the run at the same time that a blizzard is forecasted with high winds and 18-24 inches of snow!

Thank you for joining your prayers to ours as we run as a Prayer that children in the womb may be protected, so that they may be born and welcomed into the Christian community by baptism. We run to build Endurance for the race is long and we must keep our eyes fixed on You Lord. We run for Awareness that the eyes of all people may be transformed and see every human life as a reflection of Your glory Lord. We run for Charity to provide Truth for mothers and fathers tempted to abort their child... and healing support for post-abortive women, men and families. We run to End abortion for Christ has destroyed the power of death, and therefore the power of abortion. Guard us all, born and unborn, with Your PEACE Lord. For in You, life is victorious. We pray and run in Your name, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen
Oct 4th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Oct 4th 2013 new
Praying rosary
Oct 4th 2013 new
Thanks for all your much needed prayers- we are driving in sleet , high winds- need as many prayers as you can spare. theheart
Oct 4th 2013 new

I've had a longtime love for the Crazy Horse monument, and took my girls there in the 80's. I'd love to see it again--more completed now, I think...

May God be with all of the runners and supporters, grant you all safety from injuries and hypothermia, and above all, keep all life sacred, especially in the womb! Praying Praying

Oct 4th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Oct 4th 2013 new
Thanks for all the prayers! Patrick Castle:"We are in the belly of the beast and officially on retreat, and pilgrimage !"
please continue praying we feel the effects! Thanks!
Oct 4th 2013 new
Amen Paula----enjoy the sunny weather(: --------also praying 40 days of Life----theheart rosary -
Oct 5th 2013 new
Praying for a safe journey. Praying
Oct 5th 2013 new
Thanks for all your prayers. The update on conditions here in The Black Hills for the Life Runners @ EllsworthAir force Base is that we are first of all we are all SAFE.
There is 44" of snow on the ground in some places, with a lot of very high drifts. A lot of pictures have been taken. Our bus is fine and up and running, and we are able to take turns charging our phones. We have snacks and water.

All of our racing events have been cancelled.
We are officially on retreat. We have heat, but no power. We had an amazing evening of prayer and thanksgiving for all of these blessings.

Please continue your prayers for our expected journey home. You all are in my prayers as well!

Posts 1 - 10 of 15