Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Saturday, October 19 | 8:30am - 1pm

Five Habits of a Relationship of Purpose and Passion
presented by Catholic clinical psychologist Michael Dipaolo

Relationships. We all want our relationships to be meaningful, the place where we can be fully ourselves, be accepted and find happiness. Yet we look around and see a world filled with broken relationships - divorce rates over 50%, infidelity, addictions. We live in a culture that thrives upon instant gratification. It is often hard to feel any sense of hope in the midst of this experience.

Thankfully there is another way. Strengthened by faith I invite you to look within, learn about yourself and risk change. I invite you to do some soul searching embracing the good, the bad and the ugly as part of the holy you that you are. I invite you to know your values and live as your best self. I invite you to communicate in a way that honors the sacred space in your relationships. I invite you to develop the five habits for creating that meaningful relationship in your life.

Trust that God wants more for you.
You can have that relationship of purpose and passion.
Practicing the Five Habits will get you there.

Have questions about the event? Contact Michael DiPaolo, Ph.D (Michael@DrMichaelD.com)

For more info & to register - drmichaeld.eventbrite.com
Oct 5th 2013 new
I wish this was a bit cheaper. It does sound good.
Posts 1 - 2 of 2