Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 8th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: So, you and a new CM acquaintance are getting to know each other. Let's say...this is your first month of contact.

What question(s) might he or she ask that you would consider completely out-of-bounds?
let's get on the web cam. I was considering meeting a very popular "forum" poster man until....he did a few obscene things on his webcam during our conversation. I abruptly turned it off and then ended our relationship. I thought, and this came from a Catholic man here on CM. I was turned off by the site for some time after that.
Oct 9th 2013 new
I disagree, if it's none of their business I have no problem saying so, but in my opinion I feel that because I asked a prying or inappropriate question does not justify me lying.
Oct 9th 2013 new
I disagree, if it's none of their business I have no problem saying so, but in my opinion I feel that because I'm asked a prying or inappropriate question does not justify me lying.
Oct 9th 2013 new
(quote) Don-986783 said: I disagree, if it's none of their business I have no problem saying so, but in my opinion I feel that because I asked a prying or inappropriate question does not justify me lying.
Nothing justifies a lie. Truth or Consequences final answer. crossfingers
Oct 9th 2013 new
What about the questions about the level of education you've had because they want to talk to someone as intelligent as they are:)
Oct 9th 2013 new
(quote) Anna-865389 said: I had been conversing with a man for a very short period of time when he asked for pictures of my feet...I thought wait, huh!?? Those foot fetish people Do exist! Suffice to say I did not send photos....
Amazing!! scratchchin laughing laughing laughing
Oct 9th 2013 new
(quote) Don-986783 said: What about the questions about the level of education you've had because they want to talk to someone as intelligent as they are:)
Ask them if they've ever heard of divine inspiration? Answer the question with a question.....worked for Jesus. theheart
Oct 9th 2013 new
Huh? What happened to "Jeopardy Rules"?
Oct 9th 2013 new
A few years go, I met a man with the same, ahem, interest. I forget exactly what happened, but I don't think he actually asked me for pictures of my feet. I think he just brought up the subject, said he liked feet, and then kept talking about it. It got really awkward.
Oct 9th 2013 new
I tried to reply and quote the first poster who mentioned the foot fetish guy, but I guess I didn't do it right. Whoops, that's what happens when you try to post on the forum when it's almost 2 am and you're tired!
Posts 31 - 40 of 101