Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 3rd 2013 new
Prayers offered to you and your families Connie! For strength, safe returns, guidance and hope Praying rosary theheart
Oct 3rd 2013 new
Praying hug Praying Connie - I can understand how frantic and worried you are as I have been through similar challenges with my own children. It is not easy being a mother. I am praying that your daughter comes to her senses and returns home and all works out well. My children eventually matured and settled down but this is a very trying time for you. Keep praying and we will do the same. I HATE the phrase "apples don't fall far from the tree" but many people have said that to me and it is true. She was raised by a loving devout Catholic mother and your influences are within her. Trust Our Lady to take care of her now.
Oct 5th 2013 new
Praying
Prayers for your family, Connie
Oct 5th 2013 new
Oh Connie, many, many prayers for your daughter, her new husband, your nieces/ nephews, their mom and their caregivers. And mostly prayers for you. Your heart must be close to breaking everyday. I am wrapping you and those you love in Blessed Mother Mary's mantle and placing you all at the foot of the Cross. May the Blood and Water that gushed forth from Our Lord Jesus' Heart wash over all of you, protect you from harm, and bathe you in His Divine Mercy. Jesus, I Trust In You.
Oct 6th 2013 new
(quote) Karen-856326 said: Connie - I can understand how frantic and worried you are as I have been through similar challenges with my own children. It is not easy being a mother. I am praying that your daughter comes to her senses and returns home and all works out well. My children eventually matured and settled down but this is a very trying time for you. Keep praying and we will do the same. I HATE the phrase "apples don't fall far from the tree" but many people have said that to me and it is true. She was raised by a loving devout Catholic mother and your influences are within her. Trust Our Lady to take care of her now.
I sent her to catholic school from first through 12th grades. i tried to get her to go to a Catholic University but she told me then she had more than enough of that type of schooling. All that money down the drain not to mention what I tried to do for her adult life. She chose UF and also stopped going to Mass. At every bad turn I'd say to my mother that if she would bring God back into her life these things wouldn't go wrong for her.
As an educator, we do use the term Apples don't fall far from the tree when we see craziness within a child. In this case I don't feel this statement applies to me.

Thank you for your prayers.
Oct 8th 2013 new
(quote) Karen-856326 said: Connie - I can understand how frantic and worried you are as I have been through similar challenges with my own children. It is not easy being a mother. I am praying that your daughter comes to her senses and returns home and all works out well. My children eventually matured and settled down but this is a very trying time for you. Keep praying and we will do the same. I HATE the phrase "apples don't fall far from the tree" but many people have said that to me and it is true. She was raised by a loving devout Catholic mother and your influences are within her. Trust Our Lady to take care of her now.
thank you Karen
Oct 8th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Oct 10th 2013 new
Praying
Oct 11th 2013 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: I sent her to catholic school from first through 12th grades. i tried to get her to go to a Catholic University but she told me then she had more than enough of that type of schooling. All that money down the drain not to mention what I tried to do for her adult life. She chose UF and also stopped going to Mass. At every bad turn I'd say to my mother that if she would bring God back into her life these things wouldn't go wrong for her.
As an educator, we do use the term Apples don't fall far from the tree when we see craziness within a child. In this case I don't feel this statement applies to me.

Thank you for your prayers.
Trust that your seed will take root...He will bring her back to you... theheart

We turn to you for protection, holy Mother of God. Listen to our prayers and help us in our needs. Save us from every danger, glorious and blessed Virgin. Praying rosary

Oct 11th 2013 new
i will keep your family in my prayers
Posts 21 - 30 of 39