Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Really Overwhelmed

Oct 12th 2013 new
I need prayers for myself. I am just having a rough time at work. On several occassions I have wanted to quit my current job which is a Special Education Teacher. I love the students at my school, but the people that I work with are not treating me with respect and I can never talk to my boss about things. This week I got yelled at by my co-teacher for me not doing the work that she was supposed to do. I almost got put in a headlock by a student. And another co-worker of mine asked me if I was going to be at a meeting on Friday and I said yes. As the certified teacher I have to make sure that everything is together and that everything is spelled right. I also have to be at the meetings. I have been doing that but my co-worker/co-teacher is just dumping all of her work on me and I have six IEPs myself to do. I am just overwhelmed and I can't handle all of the stress and I know that nothing is going to get done with my bosses because they take the other person's side all of the time and they do not set a good example. I am lost at what to do and could use your prayers. I am also having a rough patch with my friends that I think that are my friends but they never do anything with me. Oh well.

Thanks,
Grace
Oct 12th 2013 new
Praying theheart
I can understand how you feel!
Oct 12th 2013 new
Prayers for peaceful resolution to your stress. May you have the grace needed to move beyond survive and into thrive!
Oct 12th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying hug theheart
Oct 12th 2013 new
Praying rose
Oct 12th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Oct 12th 2013 new
Praying
Oct 13th 2013 new
So Sorry Gracehugall that you are encountering is hard-------is there someone who you can trust to talk to that can relate with teaching and see how they approached stuff like this---or someone just to talk about these things-------it is good that you are asking for help-----------May the LOrd be with you through this storm-He is always with you He is your greatest Friend----surrender it all to Him--unite to the Power of the Cross and the Power of the Resurrection---------for when your burdens are to heavy He will lighten them-He will give you rest and Peace---He is our Shelter (sp)May His Spirit give you the directions and strength through these painful timestheheart rosary
Oct 13th 2013 new
Praying rosary
Oct 13th 2013 new
Praying Praying hug
Posts 1 - 10 of 44