Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 12th 2013 new
Maybe it would be great for C.M to set up "meeting/get togethers" in the largest city of the State, so that we could drive/fly/bus/boat/walk ( biggrin) to meet in person the others that are on C.M that are at least within our State.
Oct 12th 2013 new
(quote) David-174079 said: Especially, for those from small towns who cannot easily set up an casual date around the corner.

Ironically, even as I type how I think...it is not how I talk...and I prefer simple, childlike yet wise, maternal personalities, if for no other reason than opposites attract.

It's funny, I was catching up on my forum reading today, and after reading some of your posts, was wondering what an in-person conversation with you must be like?! scratchchin My first reaction is for one to be "rested and prepared"! laughing Seriously, I'm proud to have added to your post count over the years, so I know that there would always be joy and laughter! hug

Small towns! I can greatly appreciate them, having lived in the Keys for so long (you are surrounded by desert, I am surrounded by water). Having done some soul searching travel last year during a highly transitionary year, I find that I like the pace of the small towns. I can tolerate big cities for some purposes, but prefer the outskirts! biggrin

Oct 12th 2013 new
Hi Kathy,

Tempting to talk about about "as the forum turns" soap opera, huh? scratchchin As long as don't say anything about me, I won't about you! hug

I like your wisdom and wit as always, and might as well come out and and admit, full disclosure, that I am one of your groupies. But I feel I must have a different design in my profile: to scare away as many ladies as possible up front. wide eyed Because sooner or later, my 'closet Jesuit Franciscan' is gonna be outed anyway. Better sooner than later. I might as well let ladies know that a "filthy" mind ('PhilThe') mind and religious intensity, are oddities I've tried to pray away, but I just have learned to embrace even if such seriousness is as unpopular as HIV. Where I am from, one of the New Age capitals in the world, if you don't have fervor for the Faith, you are tomorrow's frog meat breakfast. It is a slow boil but it happens every time. Not sure this isn't true elsewhere.
Oct 12th 2013 new
Please why is it so hard just to say What are you doing today? Want to meet up for an ice-cream or watch a game or sub sandwich? It really is not complicated.
Oct 12th 2013 new
By the way David your intensity is not scary at all. But you know I live like that anyways, or do you? angel
Oct 12th 2013 new
(quote) Linda-982758 said: Please why is it so hard just to say What are you doing today? Want to meet up for an ice-cream or watch a game or sub sandwich? It really is not complicated.
Very true! It's really important for people to realize that instead of being on the phone for two hours (or chatting online for two hours), they could have gotten in the car and met someplace. Valuable lesson to learn... wink
Oct 12th 2013 new
This is exactly what made me fall in love with CM! I love the interactions with each other without all the objectifying. I have hundreds of friends from this beautiful web site!
Oct 12th 2013 new
(quote) Kathy-99973 said: Very true! It's really important for people to realize that instead of being on the phone for two hours (or chatting online for two hours), they could have gotten in the car and met someplace. Valuable lesson to learn...
Kathy, that only works if you have matches that live in your area.
Oct 12th 2013 new
(quote) David-174079 said: Hi Kathy,

Tempting to talk about about "as the forum turns" soap opera, huh? As long as don't say anything about me, I won't about you!

I like your wisdom and wit as always, and might as well come out and and admit, full disclosure, that I am one of your groupies. But I feel I must have a different design in my profile: to scare away as many ladies as possible up front. Because sooner or later, my 'closet Jesuit Franciscan' is gonna be outed anyway. Better sooner than later. I might as well let ladies know that a "filthy" mind ('PhilThe') mind and religious intensity, are oddities I've tried to pray away, but I just have learned to embrace even if such seriousness is as unpopular as HIV. Where I am from, one of the New Age capitals in the world, if you don't have fervor for the Faith, you are tomorrow's frog meat breakfast. It is a slow boil but it happens every time. Not sure this isn't true elsewhere.
Thank you, kind Sir, for the compliment. Thank God you came back and rescued us from Forum Boredom! clap

What you are doing is great! I have always appreciated your "spin" on our Faith, it truly is creative. Shall I also say that I have seen you mellow over the years? shhh wink

Now I've got to get "frog meat breakfast" out of my head! laughing

Oct 12th 2013 new
(quote) Ana-1009178 said: Kathy, that only works if you have matches that live in your area.
Ana dear, if I didn't include Miami in my matches, it would truly be Chirp Chirp laughing

But I do understand, quality over quantity. hug

PS - You'd be surprised how many Miamians barely know where the Keys are! embarassed
Posts 21 - 30 of 104